The Brief Introduction of Ball Valve Buttweld
The closing member of the ball valve buttweld
is a sphere, which is a valve that is opened and closed by a 90 degree rotation of the ball around the center line of the valve body. Straight-through ball valves are mainly used to cut off media in pipelines. The structure has two-piece and three-piece forms, and the butt welding method includes socket welding, groove welding, and flat. The ball valve buttweld is a new type of valve that has been widely used in recent years. This valve can be installed horizontally or vertically.
1. The fluid resistance is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to the pipe length of the same length.
2. It is simple in structure. It is small and lightweight.
3. It is close and reliable. At present, the sealing surface material of the ball valve is widely used in plastic and has good sealing performance. It has also been widely used in vacuum systems.
4. The operation is convenient, the opening and closing is rapid, and the rotation is 90° from full opening to full closing, which is convenient for long-distance control.
5. The maintenance is convenient, the ball valve has a simple structure, and the sealing ring is generally movable, and the disassembly and replacement are relatively convenient.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat is isolated from the medium, and the medium does not cause erosion of the sealing surface of the valve.
7. It has a wide range of applications, from small to a few millimeters, up to a few meters. It can be applied from high vacuum to high pressure.