Maintenance and maintenance of swing check valve animation
1.Swing check valve animation should be stored in a dry and ventilated room to prevent moisture, rain and rust.
2. Open and close parts stored in transportation should be closed, and the following work should be done at the same time
(1) The disc shall be fixed in the open position.
(2) the inner ends of both ends of the path are blocked with foam plates, and the ports must be tightly covered with a stuffy cover to prevent dust and rust.
(3) Proper packing and protection, shockproof and collision proof for cylinder parts
(4) Valves should be placed smoothly with pneumatic actuators facing up and not squeezed each other.
3. Periodic inspection should be carried out for a long time. Every three months, the dirt and rust on the two passages and the sealing surface, and the protection condition of the welding joint should be checked. After cleaning the dirt and rust, the rust-proof oil should be re-painted to protect them.
Structural Characteristics of swing check valve animation
1.Structural length is short, and its structural length is only 1/4-1/8 of the traditional flange check valve.
2. Small size, light weight, its weight is only 1/4-1/20 of the traditional flange check valve
3. Disc closure is fast and water hammer pressure is low.
4. Horizontal or vertical pipes are available and easy to install.
5. The flow passage is smooth and the fluid resistance is small.
6. Sensitive action and good sealing performance
7. Short disc stroke and low impact on shut-off
8. The whole structure is simple, compact and beautiful.
9. Long service life and high reliability