Characteristics of small bore ball valves
Fluid resistance is small, and the full-diameter ball valve has no flow resistance.
2. It has simple structure, small volume and light weight.
3. Close and reliable. It has two sealing surfaces. At present, the sealing surface materials of ball valves are widely used in various plastics. It has good sealing performance and can achieve complete sealing. It has also been widely used in vacuum systems.
4. Easy to operate, quick to open and close, from full to full switching as long as the rotation of 90 degrees, easy to control over long distances.
5. Maintenance is convenient, the ball valve has simple structure, the sealing ring is generally movable, disassembly and replacement are more convenient.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the sphere and seat is isolated from the medium. When the medium passes through, it will not cause the erosion of the sealing surface of the valve.
7. It can be used in a wide range of applications, ranging from small to several millimeters in diameter and from high vacuum to high pressure.
8. The ball valve can be used in the medium with suspended solid particles because of its wiping property in the opening and closing process.