Five Application Ranges and Five Advantages of Buried Ball Valve
1. Fully welded ball valves
are used in city gas: gas output pipeline,
main pipeline and branch supply pipeline, etc.
2. Central heating: the output pipeline, main line and branch line of large-scale heating equipment.
3. Fully welded ball valves are used in heat exchangers: opening and closing of pipes and circuits.
4. Iron and steel works: various fluid pipelines, waste gas selective discharge pipelines, gas and thermal supply pipelines, fuel supply pipelines.
5. Fully welded ball valves are used in various industrial equipment: various heat treatment pipelines, various industrial gas and thermal pipelines.
The double blocking and discharging function of buried ball valve adopts spring pre-tightening floating seat. Whether the valve is fully open or fully closed, the upstream and downstream seats block the flow, and the retained material in the valve body is discharged through the discharge valve. The automatic pressure relief function of the buried ball valve can make the temperature of the retaining medium in the body cavity of the valve rise and cause abnormal pressure rise. It does not need to pass through the relief valve, but relies on the seat function to automatically relieve pressure, which is very important to ensure the safety of the valve when transporting liquid medium.
Advantages of buried ball valve
1. Sealing emergency grease injection rescue: due to foreign bodies in the media or fire caused by accidental failure of valve seat seal, grease injection valve provides a rapid connection with grease injection gun, the import pump can easily and quickly inject the grease into the seating part of the valve seat to alleviate leakage.
2. Reliable stem seal and low operating torque: In addition to the standard sealing ring, O-ring is also installed on the packing cover, which ensures the reliability of the valve stem seal. The addition of graphite filler and sealing grease can reduce the leakage of valve stem after fire. Stem sliding bearings and thrust bearings make the valve easy to operate.
3. Full-diameter or shrinkage: Full-diameter or shrinkage structure can be selected according to need. The flow orifice of full-diameter valve is the same as the inner diameter of pipeline, which is convenient for pipeline cleaning.
4. The valve stem can be lengthened: according to the need of installation or operation, the valve stem can be lengthened. Lengthened rod ball valve is especially suitable for buried pipeline laying occasions such as city gas. The size of the extended stem is determined according to the customer's needs.
5. Flexible operation: The use of seat and stem bearings with small friction coefficient and good self-lubrication greatly reduces the operating torque of the valve. Therefore, the buried ball valve
can operate flexibly and freely for a long time even without providing sealing grease.