Introduction of Stainless Steel Flanged Ball Valve
Working principle of stainless steel flanged ball valve
Stainless steel flanged ball valves
can be closed tightly with only 90 degrees of rotation and a small moment of rotation. Fully equal inner chamber of the valve body provides a direct passage with little resistance to the medium. Ball valves are generally considered suitable for direct opening and closing, but recent developments have designed them to throttle and control flow. The main characteristics of stainless steel flanged ball valves are compact structure, easy operation and maintenance. They are suitable for general working media such as water, solvent, acid and natural gas. They are also suitable for medium with poor working conditions, such as hydrogen peroxide, methane and ethylene.
body can be integral or combined. Valves of this type shall be installed in the horizontal direction of the pipeline. The working principle of stainless steel flanged ball valve is to make the valve smooth or blocked by rotary valve. Ball valve switch is light, its volume is small, it can be made into a large caliber, reliable seal, simple structure, easy maintenance, sealing surface and sphere are often in closed state, not easy to be eroded by media, widely used in various industries.
Advantages of stainless steel flanged ball valve
1. Fluid resistance is small and its coefficient of resistance is equal to that of the same length of pipe.
2. It has simple structure, small volume and light weight.
3. Stainless steel flanged ball valves are compact and reliable. At present, the sealing surface materials of ball valves are widely used in plastics with good sealing performance, and have been widely used in vacuum systems.
4. Easy to operate, open and close quickly, from open to close just rotate 90 °, is advantageous for the remote control.
5. Easy maintenance, simple structure of the ball valve, sealing rings are generally movable, disassembly and replacement are more convenient.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the sphere and seat is isolated from the medium. When the medium passes through, it will not cause the erosion of the sealing surface of the valve.
7. It can be used in a wide range of applications, ranging from small to several millimeters in diameter and from high vacuum to high pressure.
Characteristics of stainless steel flanged ball valve
Ball valves are divided into O-type ball valves and V-type ball valves. The O-type ball valve adopts floating structure, the ball core is precision casting, the appearance is hard chromium plated, and the seat is made of reinforced PTFE material. The runner orifice is the same as the pipeline caliber, with great flow capacity, minimal flow resistance and no leakage when it is closed. It is generally used as a switch valve, especially for high viscosity, fibre-containing and granular media. V-type ball valve adopts fixed structure, with V-type notch on the ball core, which can realize proportional adjustment, and the flow characteristics are approximately equal percentage. Pneumatic or electric valves can be selected according to different process equipment, and they are composed of pneumatic ball valves and electric ball valves respectively. The pneumatic ball valve must be equipped with valve positioner if it wants to achieve proportional regulation, and the electric ball valve must be equipped with electronic electric actuator or servo amplifier if it wants to achieve proportional regulation.